- $658/day inclusive super; Immediate start available
- Fully remote work, but must be locally based in AUS (pref Sydney / Melb / Bris)
- 12 months contract role (with potential contract extension)
Job Title: Global Immigration Partner
Overview of Role
- Serve as the central POC assigned across the up & coming team supporting APAC & EMEA (incl. other locations as needed).
- Provide client focused immigration support, overseeing the immigration life cycle (inclusive of administrative tasks required for compliance)
- Liaise & build relationships with new hires, current employee transfers, recruiters, hiring managers, HRBP, immigration counsel, mobility & the internal employment law team.
- Manage the immigration process for new hires & current employees across multiple teams globally & provide support to employees throughout their immigration journey & working across different time zones as required
- Manage assessment process as POC for recruiters/HRBPs, exploring the possibility of sponsorship for potential candidates, consult with HRBP, recruiter, manager & employee in partnership with the company's designated immigration counsel & communicate processes & timelines to all relevant partners. Escalate any immigration issues & provide suggestions to the process
- Coordinate mandatory local recruitment efforts through govt recruitment systems incl. obtaining necessary authorizations & setting up accounts with company directors
- Oversee internal processes for PR requirements (e.g recruiting management, applicant communications & application preparation review w/ particular emphasis on AUS)
- Assist Immigration Lead with a variety of tasks (e.g managing designated immigration counsel, maintenance of internal Wiki, maintenance of process workﬂows, compiling program metrics & business travel support)
- Review invoices with data analytics team & legal operations team for immigration-related services
- Ensure immigration data is maintained & that compliance records have an appropriate level of data security
- Partner with mobility on relocation & tax matters
- Provide immigration integration & ongoing support on an adhoc basis for new matters as a result of mergers & acquisitions
- Provide admin & compliance support for global expansion initiatives & other projects as assigned
- Up to 4+ experience working in a similar role with a Corporate immigration program required
- Good familiarity with Global Immigration (non-US speciﬁc e.g EMEA, APAC, Americas); Specific knowledge of AUS immigration would be highly preferred)
- Strong understanding of immigration laws & regulations;
- Experience with research, assessing & determine their impact to the business
- Knowledgeable with Workday, Google Suite/MS Oﬃce, Equus or similar software would be a plus
APPLY below or email [email protected] and we'll be in touch with you right away!