- Must be Sydney based / Hybrid setup: WFH & 1-2 days in office (Sydney CBD 2000)
- 12 months contract (strong potential for perm conversion)
- $540/day (incl. super +laptop +training)
Our client is a Multi-awarded Top Fortune 100 Cloud based Tech company who is disruptive & changing the way people work by helping modern enterprises operate faster & become more scalable than ever before. Our client is highly adaptable, constantly evolving, and are passionate about their product and live for their customers.
Job Title: Senior Technical Support Engineer
The UX APJ Team delivers exceptional customer support which is why we are so customer-centric. Our Engineers are driven and continue to evolve in our support of Service Portal and our Emerging products in the Mobile & Collaboration space & much more!
Who we're looking for:
This person will be responsible for managing & resolving challenging issues for our partners & customers. This includes developing Subject matter expertise & collaborating with other team members in various technologies.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting ability in resolving technical cases created by customers looking for help to answer technical questions about the client software & platform.
- Good understanding of analysing log files & standard debugging concept
- Excellent client/ customer management skills
- Gain an understanding of the ITSM platform & all core functionality.
- Ability to work with high-value customer administrators and developers & accomplish personal & group goals.
- Some familiarity in incident, problem, and change management as well as knowledgebase management, defect & escalation management.
- Up to 4+ years of Application Support/Front-end/Web support experience (preferably web based products or e-commerce)
- Familiarity working with Java or other BE programming languages
- Some exposure to Web Services (consuming or providing)
- Good understanding of ITSM practices
- Experience using Linux, Unix OR Microsoft Server
- Good Experience with Relational databases (e.g MySQL or Oracle)
- Ability to read, understand & debug other scripting languages (e.g Python, Perl, Unix Shell, Windows Shell)
- Experience providing SaaS support would be a plus
You can look forward to an exciting & innovative tech culture, state of the art facilities, very supportive & collaborative environment, strong growth projectory & the opportunity for perm conversion.
All candidates Must be local to Sydney & will need to be Perm Residents or Citizens (for Perm conversion)
APPLY below or email [email protected] and we'll be in touch with you right away!